Dacia Sandero II

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

kiconix

Da se ne zavaravamo, ponudu koju dobijete možete a nemorate da prihvatite.
Cilj je jasan, ako mislite da zaradite preko njih, nema šansi.
Njima je bitno da zarade na nama a nama je interes da u jednom dahu izvršimo kupoprodaju.
Ko vidi računicu, neka izvoli.

mladja73

S obzirom da to radi Hit auto sanse da dobijem dobru procenu su negde oko 0-5%. Videcu ako budem slobodan u subotu da odem .
Trčeći il' polako, svi na kraju stižemo na isto mesto.

kiconix

Dobru ne računaj.
Ovde je jedino bitna brzina (ako je nekome uopšte bitna).

Vladan

Posto nikako ne mogu da se iskombinujem da odem do njih poslao sam im mail sa pitanjem da mi daju okvirnu cenu pa se nadam da cu sutra dobiti konacan odgovor. Poslao sam osnovne informacije model godiste kilometraza, a trazili su mi jos i da li je radjen veliki servis i gde kao i tng pre nego sto daju okvirnu ponudu. Javim Vam sutra sta je bilo. Ko zna mozda i bude dobra :) (mada iz prica koje sam slusao cena uglavnom bude oko 60% onoga to se nadate da cete dobiti u slobodnoj prodaji)
:)

saša61beograd

Šokiran sam cenama polovnih Dačija koje sam danas video na internetu.I to su cene koje će biti još niže u nekim pregovorima.A cene u varijanti "staro za novo" su bar još 15-20% niže.
Moj Logan,2008.godište,65.000km,klima i ostalo bi bio negde 3.600-3.800 početna cena da ga lično prodajem.Dobio bih verovatno 3-3.200.U "Hit-u" bih dobio još 500-600 evra manje,znači oko 2.600-2.700.Znači da za novog treba da doplatim skoro 5.000!Pitam se zašto bih to radio,svog Logana i dalje posmatram kao (skoro) novog,tek razrađenog!
Ovo je pokušaj očajnih prodavaca i očajnih kupaca da obe strane profitiraju,a to je nemoguće!
Beskamatnih 3.000 je dobra stvar,ali daleko da je dovoljno novu Dačiju,bar za one čija su kola starija od 2008.ili tu negde.
Bolje da niko ne ide na procenu jer ćemo se svi kolektivno dodatno razočarati.

ppejic

Oooo da!

Isti slucaj, necu prodavati ni za 5 godina, kada je planiran novi auto.

Veterinar

Klasična zamena staro za novo (uz 3000 evra bez kamata). Kad sam u Integri-motors gledao novijeg logana (dci MCV (staro za staro)) moj tadasnji je bio procenjen (nakon velikog servisa, 4,5 godine star) za onoliko novaca koliko sam dobio (nakon samo dva dana u oglasima) kada je bio godinu i po stariji, sa četrdesetak hiljada predjenih kilometara više. Isplati se više prodati auto i uputiti se u salon, koliko god ponuda salona delovala jednostavnije. Zbog naše lenjosti da se bakćemo sa oglasima i potencijalnim kupcima, oni su na dobitku bar petstotinak evra, koliko smo mi (bar) na gubitku. To je možda i 5-6 mesečnih rata.

kiconix

mladja73

Bio u Hit autu. Provozao malo testnog Sandera sa 1.2 motorom. Mada je test kratko trajao (par kilometara), auto lepo vuce. Mozda je malo lenji od mog sadasnjeg 1.4, ali za penzionersku voznju sasvim solidan. Pitanje je kako bi se pokazao pun i pod opterecenjem. Svidja mi se menjac koji je kraci.
U ovom trenutku po meni je best buy Ambience 1.2 16v LPG koji kod njih izadje 8540 evra. Da li cu se uklopiti u to videcu. Predstoji kalkulacija....
Trčeći il' polako, svi na kraju stižemo na isto mesto.

Zoran

Mladja73, molim te pojasni ako ti nije teško. Jesu li prenosni odnosi kraći (što bih volio) ili je ručica za šaltanje kraća?  :wave:
Sam svoj gazda - vazda.

Andrix

Samo pozuri sa tim lpg/om, najavljuju poskupljenja, strozije ateste...
Nisam toliko bogat da bih kupovao jeftine stvari

miki-bgd

@Zoran
Mislim da je mislio da je kraci put od lera do brzine, za prvu menjac ide levo i pravo, e to pravo je krace, odma upadne. Nisam vozio sandera, samo sam sedeo u njemu :wave:

Svarog

Danas sam na ulici video novog Stepway-a i ostao sam oduševljen. Izgleda fenomenalno. Bio je one plave boje, kao s reklame. Meni ovako uživo izgleda bolje nego na slikama. Nekako dominira na ulici, ne može čovek da ga ne primeti.  :to:

Dachaa

Danas sam u Kragujevcu video novog Sandera mnogo je lepsi uzivo nego na slikama,samo neka ruzna braon boja ne stoji mu lepo.
Dacia Logan 1.5 dCi - (2005-2013) :(

madridista

a evo teksta sa britanskog daci foruma vezano za 09 tce

Before I start I would like to mention my current car is a 2002 Nissan Micra 1.0 Tempest to put things into perspective, as someone like myself with an older car may be more impressed than with someone with a newer car for example so that is something to bear in mind if it wasn't obvious this topic is subjective anyway.I took a Dacia Sandero Laureate 0.9tce for a test drive today and I am pleased to say overall I am quite impressed and would consider purchasing new as opposed to a used car at this point.

First impressions were good. In real life the car does actually in my opinion look much nicer than it does on paper/screen. If anything I did not like was the split rear view window. One thing I did not like was the fuel flap, it seemed even when the car was locked you could still open the fuel flap, however access to fuel it seemed you still needed the key to unlock the fuel cap off. I don't know I just think maybe kids or someone will want to open it up just because they can, maybe it's me being a bit paranoid I don't know. Another small thing I noticed were the arm rests. I am not really sure what it is called but I thought I would add this detail. You can't really see this in the picture of the brochure but where the door handles are there is a space to put your hand to open the door, it is made of plastic and to be honest I thought it looked out of place. Apart from this the interior I thought was smart looking and didn't look too cheap/about to fall apart. Compared to my current car it was still made out of the same hard scratchy plastic materials but at least it didn't look out of place, at least in the Laureate.

As we know from the specs the boot is the biggest in the class, and it looks it. However, when I sat in the back I think you can tell how they made it like that because of the leg room - I was less than impressed... Quite simply there is not enough leg room for adult passengers in the back if the front seat was retracted fully (which coincidently is how I drove it/how it was presented to me). On the other hand having the seats further forward rear legroom was certainly more comfortable, especially compared to my current car. I am 6'1.5" and headroom in the back was impressive. Unlike the Peugeot 207 (another car I sometimes frequent as passenger) I am hunched over unlike the Sandero I could sit properly thus more comfortably.

At the front there was ample knee and leg room with the seats fully back. If having known this beforehand I would have liked to test drive again to see how comfortable it would have been sitting more closer in the event of having a rear passenger. Also I would like to see the impact of the rear view windscreen of having the headrests completely up as it was uncomfortable not having them fully up sitting at the back.

I have suspicions having been accompanied and directed by the salesman to go a set route that the Dacia Sandero 0.9tce mostly excels at - driving 30mph+ continuously. Not so much stop-start town traffic. This is because I felt firstly the car was very hard to "feel" that is it was hard to pinpoint the biting point, the car simply went ahead without any indication, gear change was not very tactile - it was either in or out, or having read other reviews I would agree with the word to describe the gear shift as "notchy". Having said that I am not sure if I would attribute it down the the particular car/brand because I felt I had remembered a similar experience when I test drove a Nissan Juke at the end of last year for example and also of course I guess I have driven my current car exclusively for 10 years. Also, when the salesman drove back (I wanted to see what it was like at passenger in case I missed something) I did feel the floor vibrating when stationary at a set of traffic lights.

Positively the car was quick to go from waiting at traffic lights to joining a dual carriageway at NSL, especially when the turbo kicked in and certainly snappy compared to my current car. I was impressed at that. Furthermore I have read reviews criticizing the refinement on the Sandero. However, to be honest compared to my current car, a 2002 Nissan Micra the Dacia Sandero was actually better! By better I mean quieter inside the front cabin, less road noise even at NSL. Also, there is a lot in the press about this car expecting a 3-star EURO-NCAP rating but considering the Micra is a 2-star rating this Dacia is an upgrade in every way so far.

Whilst this car is far from perfect I was left overall impressed and am seriously considering pre-ordering one. To be honest the way I see it for the price and package compared to my current car (2002 Nissan Micra) and this one, at this point I do not see any worthwhile means for me to test drive a different car in its class since the Sandero will suit me perfectly. The only other option is of course used cars however for the peace of mind of a brand new car and 3 year warranty personally for me at least this is starting to look like my next car.

I hope you enjoyed my impressions by my test drive today. If anyone has anything to share I would be interested to know especially if you currently have the pleasure of driving currently something more refined as a Nissan Micra, or even if any other Micra owners agree/disagree with me it would be interesting to hear your opinions also.
Thanks.